Our history in Canada goes back over 40 years. With each company acquired and service offering developed, the quality of our service, our commitment to excellence and focus on innovation continues to thrive. Our expertise in foodservice and support services is powered by our industry leading business sectors. We have come a long way as an organization, and the best is yet to come.
- 1978 Restauronics Services Ltd. is incorporated
- 1987 Restauronics Services Ltd. purchases Canteen of Canada Limited
- 1989 Restauronics Services Ltd. purchases J.A. Hubert Ltee.
- 1993 Restauronics Services Ltd. purchases Marriott Health Care Accounts in Manitoba
- 1995 Restauronics Services Ltd. purchases Forster Food Services (1992) Ltd.
- 1995 Groupe SHRM purchases Hubert-Universel Inc.
- 1996 Groupe SHRM purchases Restauronics Services Ltd.
- 1997 Groupe SHRM buys Service d'alimentation Universel Inc. and J.A. Hubert; Ltee and merge to become Hubert-Universel Inc.; Compass Group Canada is established through the acquisition of SHRM
- 1997 Groupe SHRM purchased by Compass
- 1999 Compass Group Canada purchases Delston Incorporated
- 2000 Compass Group Canada purchases Beaver Foods Limited
- 2010 Compass Group Canada purchases The Hurley Group
- 2011 Compass Group Canada purchases Marquise Group
- 2012 Compass Group Canada purchases Nova Services Group Inc.
For the history of Compass Group PLC please visit http://www.compass-group.com/Our-history.htm