Body. Community. Planet.: A new food philosophy from Sustainability & Wellness
At Compass Group Canada, we embrace the tremendous power of food and the opportunity we have to positively impact the lives of our guests, our associates and our communities – on both a local and global level.
Body. Community. Planet. is a reflection of our conviction that we can make a positive impact that extends beyond our business. This platform is based on a philosophy that healthy and sustainable menus prioritize food that promotes the wellbeing of people, community and the planet.
These are the principles we passionately pursue, consciously menu and joyfully celebrate within and beyond our cafés. Specifically, we strive to include food that is:
- Full of flavour, delicious and creative
- Inspired and designed by chefs
- Fresh and seasonal
- Locally grown and produced
- Wholesome and minimally processed
- Plant-based, with less red meat
- Contains more of the good stuff, less of the bad
- Sustainable and fair
- Affordable and accessible to all
- Diverse and culturally authentic
- Welcoming of all diets
- Perfectly paired with water
- Grown, produced and prepared to limit food waste and resource use
As reflected in our tagline “for you, for us, for all,” our goal is to be the company trusted to do the right thing for our guests, for society and for our shared environment.
Simply put, through food, Body. Community. Planet. empowers our guests and our associates, making it easy for them to live their best lives possible and in the process building stronger communities and a healthier planet…“for you, for us, for all,”