WE DAY VANCOUVER 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
This contest is sponsored by Compass Group Canada Ltd. (the “Contest Sponsor”). Contest starts at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on November 22, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on November 29, 2018 (the “Contest Closing Date”, together the “Contest Period”).
This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies, or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or a person with whom any such person is domiciled (whether related to the employee or not) are not eligible to enter this contest. In these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner or spouse.
- To enter and receive an entry ballot you must complete the Chartwells Online Survey which shall be available online at the following weblink https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VANContest2018 through the use of your own personal computer, tablet or device; or through the use of a Chartwells computer, tablet or device which shall be made available to you at the Chartwells event booth at specific events promoted by Chartwells, such events to be determined at he sole discretion of Chartwells. Upon completing the Chartwells Online Survey, you must enter the following personal information which shall be collected and used by the Contest Sponsor for the sole purpose of administering this contest and for no other improper purpose: First name, last name, date of birth, full mailing address, phone number and email address. Upon completing the Chartwells Online Survey and upon providing your contact information that is clear, legible and correct, you will automatically receive one (1) no-purchase entry and such one (1) no-purchase entry will be automatically submitted into the contest.
- Limit of one (1) contest entry per person, regardless of method. In the event it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, then all of your entries may be void.
- The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for late, delayed, misdirected, lost or incomplete entries. By entering the contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Contest Rules set out herein, and accept the decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final and binding, without right of appeal, in all respects, including without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. All information obtained for this contest will only be used for the purpose of conducting the contest. Entries that are incomplete, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest Rules shall be disqualified.
There is one (1) Prize available to be won, consisting of $5,000.00 CDN cash or cheque payable to the winner. The Contest Sponsor as to its sole and absolute discretion will determine whether the Prize will be paid by way of cash or cheque. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A random draw will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor on or about Friday, November 30, 2018 from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Odds of being selected depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- The selected entrant will be contacted by e-mail, mail, courier or telephone within five (5) business days of the draw date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) business days, he or she will be disqualified and a new random draw from the remaining eligible entries will be conducted to select another entry and the process noted above will be repeated until a selected entrant is contacted or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first.
- Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question within ten (10) business days of Prize notification. The selected entrant will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded without substitution, and releasing the Contest Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and its respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Prize or this contest.
- Declining the Prize, failing to be eligible to win the Prize, failing to answer the mathematical skill-testing question correctly or failing to return the Release Form signed within the time period indicated on the Release Form will cause the Prize to be forfeited and a new random draw from the remaining eligible entries will be conducted to select another entry and the process noted above will be repeated until a winner is declared or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant. By entering this contest and accepting the Prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, video image, voice, and/or photograph in any related publicity or Internet posting without further notification or compensation.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner releases and agrees to hold the Contest Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies, harmless against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death or property damage which the entrants or his or her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use by the entrant of the Prize awarded.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor upon receipt and will not be returned.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the contest at any time if it determines that for any reason the contest cannot be run as originally planned or any other occurrence compromising the fairness or integrity of the contest.
End of Contest Rules
End of Contest Rules